"Communication with the Horse at its Very Best"
BARETEK is introducing a revolutionary new way of riding. Neither a saddle nor a bareback pad, the BARETEK is the first saddle alternative on the market. Conceived and engineered by a Master Saddle Maker and experienced riders the BARETEK bareback saddle pad is the ultimate training tool to help you improve and progress in your riding.
- First Training Aid with Thigh blocks and Cantle
- Designed to Keep the Rider in a Proper Position
- Builds Confidence and Improve Balance and seat
- Increases the Responsiveness to the Aids
- Best Solution to Relieve Horses from Saddle Soreness
- Fits all Types of Conformation
- It measures 20" front to back and 40" across end to end.
Become a Better Rider with the First Saddle Alternative
The beginner as well as the advanced rider will find major training benefits while using the BARETEK. Unlike the common bareback pads which are unstable and uncomfortable the BARETEK Bareback Pads, with its unique design, finally gives the riders the opportunity to concentrate on pleasure and skills. It is by far the best training aid for improving your seat and balance says Susan Peacock, USDF Silver Medalist and Certified Trainer. The more experienced riders will also appreciate the direct communication with the horse through the seat bones and legs. Comfortable as a saddle, light as a bareback pad. The BARETEK Bareback Pad is the best of both worlds.
Benefits for the Rider:
- Closeness to the horse. Direct body communication. Better horse responsiveness to the aids
- The thick foam and soft felt provide a superior level of comfort even when trotting or cantering
- The thigh blocks and cantle keep the rider centered at all gaits and improve stability
- The longer flaps protect the riders' legs from the sweat while allowing contact with the horse
- A regular dressage girth is used with the BARETEK and is adjustable while sitting on the horse
Benefits for the Horse:
- Comfort for the horse is the BARETEK's first priority. Designed to relieve saddle soreness
- The BARETEK automatically fits all types of horse and rider
- The cutback at the withers allows the horse to move freely at the shoulders
- The thick layer of foam and felt absorbs the weight of the rider
- The BARETEK uses a billet system assuring proper tightness and comfort for the horse